BARRIER REEF DAILY FACIAL SHIELD SPF50+ 50ML
A clean, mineral sunscreen that offers maximum, physical protection against UV exposure, pollution, and blue light.
Suitable, make that essential, for all skin types, including sensitive.
Created in Australia where we boast the highest sunscreen testing and approval standards on the planet, Barrier Reef is the new and true MVP in your Roe Routine;
- Our clean-ingredient superstar Zinc Oxide provides both physical and mineral sunscreen protection by creating an invisible shield of broad-spectrum, SPF50+ coverage
- An efficient multi-tasker, not only does Barrier Reef provide SPF50+ protection, it also helps to counteract free-radical damage and protect against future environmental assault. All of which makes it a daily essential and the final step in your Roe Routine
- An antioxidant support crew of Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and native botanicals such as Kakadu Plum help provide an anti-pollution barrier to hydrate, nurture and support your skin, helping it to become more resilient against daily environmental stressors
- The wearable formula is hydrating and sits comfortably over your moisturiser and under makeup
- A confidently-clean sunscreen, Barrier Reef doesn’t contain chemical sunscreen absorbers, is paraben-free, cruelty-free and reef safe. Purity is our priority.
Barrier Reef Daily Facial Shield SPF50+ should be used daily, as the final step in your morning Roe Routine and before any makeup. After moisturising, evenly apply all over your face, neck, decolletage, ears, and backs of your hands 15- 20 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply frequently after swimming, sweating, or towelling your skin dry. Remember sunscreen alone is not complete sun protection; avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, a hat, and sunglasses
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. To ensure skin compatibility, test product on a small patch of skin prior to use. In the unlikely event of a negative reaction, please discontinue use of this product and contact a medical practitioner.