Vitamin C Glow Drops
An innovative, serum-oil hybrid that delivers long-term hydration, powerful antioxidant protection, and skin-firming benefits with immediate luminosity for your instant #roeglow.
Dermatologist-endorsed. Suitable, make that essential, for all skin types, including sensitive.
Key Ingredients include:
- Native Kakadu Plum which is rich in Vitamin C (at 100 times the potency of an orange) is scientifically proven to not only fight free radicals and UV damage but also help to smooth skin texture and even skin tone while keeping your skin hydrated and bright.
- A potent Multi-Seed Oil Complex combines the power of three skin-beneficial seed oils:
- Chia Seed Oil enhances hydration and helps to strengthen the skin’s barrier protection to not only preserve that moisture within the skin but to protect it against the elements.
- Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamin E to protect those important Collagen and Elastin reserves in the skin that give it strength, support, and structure.
- Broccoli Seed Oil plumps, firms, and hydrates the skin.
- Instant radiance comes from a sprinkling of sustainable Australian Mica which helps to reflect light for an instant glow-up.
How To Use
A true multi-tasker, you can use The Goldie Vitamin C Glow Drops in various ways, including:
1. As a luminising serum: Apply before your favourite moisturiser to up antioxidant protection and radiance.
2. For a dewy no-makeup look: Apply 1-2 pumps onto cleansed skin.
3. For a dewy, makeup finish: Mix it with your favourite complexion product - whether that is foundation, tinted moisturiser or primer.
4. As a highlighter: dab a little on the highpoints of your face like your brow bone and cheek bone.
Kakadu Plum, Chia Seed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Broccoli Oil
Full Ingredient List
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Oleifara seed oil, Glycerin, Water/Aqua, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, D-alpha-Tocopherol, Terminalia ferdinandiana Seed Oil, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Phytosterols, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose Stearate, Squalene, Tocopherols, Fluorphlogopite (Mg3K(AlF2O(SiO3)3)), Mica, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sucrose Laurate, Jasminum Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, CI 77491
Can I use it everyday?
Yes, you can! The Goldie is a Vitamin C-infused serum, with Kakadu Plum selected as a key active due to it being the world’s richest source of Vitamin C. The benefit of The Goldie is that you get instant luminosity while the Kakadu Plum gets to work on your skin.
If I mix it with my moisturiser, won’t that dilute the Vitamin C potency?
It will. However, because Kakadu Plum is 100x more potent than any other form of Vitamin C, you will still harness the powerful benefits of the Vitamin C. We recommend you apply The Goldie before your moisturiser.
How much shimmer is in it and what’s the finish?
There is enough shimmer to give you a natural, luminous glow, without being glittery. The Goldie is not designed as a makeup, so it does not provide coverage. The shimmer comes from a sustainable gold-coloured Mica sourced from Australia.
I have oily skin and I tend to stay away from oil-based products, can I use this?
Yes, as it is a lightweight and non-oily oil, it can be used on all skin types. The potent multi-seed complex has anti-inflammatory properties which is scientifically proven to be beneficial to those who have acne-prone skin.
What makes the mica ‘sustainable’ compared to other brands that use mica in their products?
We work with our suppliers to ensure we use sustainably sourced Mica, backed by three core principles:
1. Ethical working practices, in particular, no child labour is involved in the sourcing of our Mica
2. A traceable supply chain, meaning we can follow the ingredient journey from start to finish
3. Environmentally conscious mining, with no damage or harm caused to the environment
What’s the science behind Kakadu Plum?
Vitamin C plays an essential role in keeping the skin young and healthy. This potent active molecule is well-known for its multiple actions. It is a strong antioxidant agent which protects the skin from oxidative stress by neutralising free radicals-induced skin damage. Vitamin C also induces collagen biosynthesis in both young and aged skin. Moreover, vitamin C is an anti-inflammatory agent known to prevent post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and exert brightening effect by interrupting the key steps of melanogenesis.
All these remarkable effects rely on the skin’s capacity to transport vitamin C through the skin layers. Sodium-dependant Vitamin C Transporter Type-I (SVCT-I) mainly expressed on the cell membrane of keratinocytes, plays a crucial role in the vitamin C distribution. Kakadu Plum dose-dependently stimulates the synthesis of SVCT-I in keratinocytes. Following 24 hours of incubation in presence of Kakadu Plum, SVCT-I expression is increased by + 38% at 0.1% and + 106% at 0.2%.
Clinical results have shown:
- By inducing the SVCT-I channel expression, Kakadu Plum contributes to improve the penetration of vitamin C into the skin.
- Kakadu Plum (0.2%) has a strong antioxidant activity +54% after 30 min and +79% at 24h.
- Kakadu Plum induces the synthesis of pro-collagen I by +144% at 0.4%.
- Kakadu Plum induces the synthesis of hyaluronic acid by +59% at 0.2%.
- Kakadu Plum protects and reinforces the dermis to reduce the appearance of aging signs.
Will it stain my pillows if I use it at night?
You can use The Goldie any time of the day. However, please ensure you wash your face thoroughly before going to bed, as it may leave a very faint stain on bed linen.